Convert Blu ray to iPad?So i can enjoy blu ray on iPad!?
I want to enjoy Blu ray to iPad, Someone tell me need to convert Blu ray to iPad. I search some blu ray to ipad converter. But all the blu ray to ipad converter can not support blu ray to ipad perfect. Who can tell me the which is best blu ray to ipad converter that convert blu ray to ipad without image quality loss.
In order to play your favorite Blu ray movie on iPad player, you need to convert and compress the Blu-ray disc movies for your iPad. Blu-ray to iPad Converter can help you to convert home Blu-ray and DVD disc to any video format to term with iPad. You can free download and try it. MOV, MP4, and M4V in H.264 or MPEG-4 codec are the best playback video format for iPad. So, you can convert Blu-ray to MP4 and MOV.
Blu-ray to iPad Converter:
- Decrypt and rip Blu-ray discs with disc protection and region code;
- Convert Blu-ray to MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, and other 180+ HD/SD formats;
- Convert Blu ray movies, soundtracks and images for your iPad
- Customize your iPad video output
- Edit Blu ray movie to suit iPad player
How to Convert and play Blu-ray to iPad?
Blu ray to iPad Converter can convert Blu ray Disc, Blu ray M2TS file to iPad videos (H.264 HD, H.264, MPEG-4), rip soundtracks to iPad audio in AAc, M4A or MP3 format, and extract Blu ray movie images in BMP, GIF, JPEG, or PNG format. This iPad converter offers comprehensive functions to meet your exact requirements with conversion.
Before converting Blu ray to iPad, you should do the following preparations:
- Make sure Blu ray disc, or Blu ray video on your PC.
- Free download this Blu-ray to iPad converter, then install and launch it on your PC/Mac.
Next, you can start your conversion by following the instructions below:
Step 1. Input Blu-ray movies
Insert Blu ray disc into your BD driver, click "Add Blu-ray/DVD" button to load Blu-ray movies. You can also load downloaded Blu-ray movies from your computer hard drive at will.
Tips: This Blu-ray to iPad Converter allows you to select desired subtitles and audio tracks from source Blu-ray movies. You can click the drop-down boxes of Subtitles and Audio tracks in each loaded Blu-ray file.
Step 2. Set iPad Optimized format
Click MP4 Video button (the button next to Add Blu-ray/DVD button) to set output profile. Then click Change button to enter the Profile selection panel, where you can select MP4, MOV or M4V format as the output format, or simply go to Device tab to select your iPad model as output profile.
You can also customize your output video quality by adjusting the parameters of selected profile, and if you need, click "Apply to all" button to set select profile as output profile for all loaded files.
Step 3. Edit Blu-ray movie before ripping
This Blu-ray to iPad Converter tool allows you edit videos to fit for your iPad:
- Clipping, Splitting and Merging – Clip segments from Blu ray movie files; split and merge Blu ray movie files.
- Adjust Video Settings – Set the video brightness, contrast and saturation for converting movies with high quality.
- Crop Movie Image, Attach Watermarks, Apply Artistic Effects – You can add your own pictures and text labels to your movie image, remove dislike features from movie image through cropping. Besides, you can also apply various artistic effects to make your movie unique.
Step 4. Start converting Blu ray to iPad.
After all setting work has been done, click Convert button on the program panel to begin ripping Blu-ray movie to iPad format.
After the conversion, you could connect your iPad Pro or iPad Air to computer and add the converted video to iTunes library for syncing the Blu-ray movie to your iPad. Then, watch your Blu-ray movies on iPad Pro or iPad Air on the go.